We’re looking for an intern to join our startup. Ideally we’re looking for a full time intern but the right candidate can also work around 20h a week. Beginning 15th of April 2012.
A few really good tips on applying is reading these two articles before starting: Come bearing gifts and Coffee equation. Birdback loves people with an entrepreneurial mindset and who’s not afraid of getting things done. Please do brag about all the great stuff your good at!
- Help define marketing goals, map out a marketing plan, and implement a growth strategy.
- Help the founding team in fundraising activities. A lot of spreadsheetin’.
- Manage daily operating activities and identify new marketing channels and business development opportunities
- Promote Birdback through local community outreach & social media (i.e., local press and blogs)
- Establish partnerships with local venues and small businesses
- Be an all-around amazing business ninja, slicing and dicing tough problems that arise. If this all sounds awesome, then this is the perfect position for you!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem solver
- Highly organized with tremendous follow-through abilities to make things happen from start to finish
- Natural networker with an affable personality & excellent verbal and written communication skills
Too many fancy words? What you basically need to be:
- Hard working
- Detail oriented
- Intense desire to learn how to build a business
- Previous startup experience
Birdback is disrupting the existing loyalty industry by introducing a new and advanced technology that allows us to turn your existing bank card into a loyalty card. We’re building a loyalty platform for local merchants to reward their customers and create more loyalty. We’re headquartered in the brand new Google Campus in London, UK.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Please tell us just a little about your background, and send us your Linkedin and other links to your web presence. Given the nature of this position, it will be very competitive but we will take a serious look at everyones submission and get back to you quickly if you are a good fit.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions. Send your queries to Nicolai at email@example.com.